A personal chauffeur’s primary duty is to transport the passengers and employees to and from their destinations in a safe, comfortable and efficient manner. Meeting those goals entails additional tasks, knowledge, responsibilities and attention to detail. These personal chauffeurs may work for individuals, a limousine agency, employed directly by corporations and may use their own vehicles or employers. The appropriate chauffeur’s license Depending on the county, a chauffeur is required to hold a special class of license. They may also have to meet minimum age and driving experience requirements. Any reputable company will be happy to show you proof of their drivers’ qualifications. A clean driving record A chauffeur is responsible for ensuring the safety of all passengers and that […]
- Considering becoming a private hire driver? Here are the next steps you need to take.
- Brexit: will it affect your holidays?
- Benefits Of Hiring A Private Car Service For Your Wedding Day
- How To Ensure Safety when Hiring A Private Car Service
- Top Qualifications You Need to Consider Before Hiring a Private Car Service